- A dense bread roll in the shape of a ring, made by boiling dough and then baking it.More example sentences
- Wholemeal, ciabatta, bagels, pitta bread or tortilla wraps will be a welcome change.
- They eat a nang, flat bread shaped like a bagel or pancake and made with wheat or corn flour.
- Bagel Palace is to bagels what Cindarella's castle in Disney is to Buckingham Palace in England.
early 20th century (as beigel): from Yiddish beygel.
More definitions of bagelDefinition of bagel in:
- The British & World English dictionary