noun (plural Baggies)North American trademark
1A plastic bag typically used for storing food.
- Kid's cooking feature, how to make Ice Cream in a Baggie, as featured in Fabulous Foods, the net's favorite cooking community.
- Use the Baggie brand--it has the right thickness to allow a bit of air exchange.
- My blocks didn't seem to fit in the gallon size zip locks I had, so I used the Baggie brand that come on a roll.
1.1 (baggie) informal Any small plastic bag.
- His mother would often find a plastic baggie of dead worms and slugs in his pants pockets while she was doing the family laundry.
- In a plastic baggie is a photo of three people standing in New York, the Twin Towers in the background.
- Take baby wipes or put several wet washcloths in a plastic baggie for wiping faces.
Definition of Baggie in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.