- Material out of which bags are made.More example sentences
- And in spreading bagging and sawdust on the courthouse floor, they defined that territory as strictly gendered.
- Morgan, computer and paper goods carefully stowed in waterproof bagging, pulled for shore.
- The Commission after notice and hearing had ordered Gratz to desist from refusing to sell ties for cotton bales unless the purchaser bought bagging.
More definitions of baggingDefinition of bagging in:
- The British & World English dictionary