noun (plural same or baizas)
- A monetary unit of Oman, equal to one thousandth of a rial.More example sentences
- Currency notes are also available in 100 baizas, 200 baizas, quarter and half Rial denominations.
- Walk the five minutes to the highway and the price difference between the airports hawks and baiza bus will probably cover 60% of your first night hotel cost in Muscat.
- Raysut Cement faced continuous selling pressure yesterday to close lower by 13 baizas at RO 1.086.
More definitions of baizaDefinition of baiza in:
- The British & World English dictionary