- A singer or composer of ballads.More example sentences
- Songdog's delivery of music and lyric is reminiscent of the old-school '70s singer/songwriter balladeers such as Nick Drake, Jim Croce and at times, Tom Waits.
- Crooners, balladeers, torch singers - they are all here on this triple CD.
- From chamber choirs to traditional balladeers, Newfoundland musicians are confidently rooted in local culture
More definitions of balladeerDefinition of balladeer in:
- The British & World English dictionary