- A person employed by a ballet company to teach and rehearse dancers.More example sentences
- In 1909 he was hired by Diaghilev as ballet master and character dancer for his new Ballets Russes company.
- Tanztheater Wuppertal employed him as their ballet master on tour.
- As ballet master in chief for Cincinnati Ballet since 2003, he is treasured for his thoughtful classes, clear observations, stern yet supportive nature, and sense of fun.
More definitions of ballet masterDefinition of ballet master in:
- The British & World English dictionary