(also ballet pump, ballet flat)
- A light, round-toed shoe with very flat heels for women or girls, resembling the type worn by ballet dancers.More example sentences
- I reckon that size nine ballet pump you are wearing covers that stain nicely.
- Vogue lists the trench coat, the bag, the white shirt, the jeans, the ballet flat, the biker jacket, the cashmere cardigan, the little black dress, the tuxedo and the watch as wardrobe essentials.
- I wore my eighth-grade graduation dress and ballet flats.
More definitions of ballet shoeDefinition of ballet shoe in:
- The British & World English dictionary