Definition of balloon vine in English:
A tropical American vine with inflated balloonlike pods.
- Cardiospermum halicacabum, family Sapiondaceae
- The carving abounded in motifs from nature including swallows, hydrangeas, azaleas, geraniums, lilies, palmyras, and balloon vines.
- The balloon vines are a common feature of the Green River, Florissant, and Ruby floras of the Eocene.
- Plant balloon vines in full sun and average garden soil after danger of frost has passed.
Definition of balloon vine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan