(also ballpoint pen)
- A pen with a tiny ball as its writing point. The ball transfers ink from a cartridge to the paper.More example sentences
- When I left for pastures new, I had literally a couple of dozen pencils, disposable ballpoints, marker pens, and highlighters stashed in my top drawer.
- Parker, Sheaffer and Waterman, capture the smaller upscale markets of fountain pens and expensive ballpoints.
- Secretaries had to write with proper pens, not ballpoints.
More definitions of ballpointDefinition of ballpoint in:
- The British & World English dictionary