- 1Foolish or deceptive talk; nonsense: typical salesman’s baloney[corruption of bologna]More example sentences
- No nonsense, no baloney, not a lot of fanfare, and it's proceeding very quickly.
- This thing about them not going well is a load of baloney.
- Just when it looked like the magic of the cup was being exposed as a load of old baloney, the substitute required only three minutes to underline his faith in it.
- 2North American variant of bologna.More example sentences
- Mortodella (from which we get our boloney) comes from Bologna.
- And provided you don't come foisting your legumes on me, I won't slap you with my baloney.
- Well, folks, it's nowhere near as hard as trying to unwrap a baloney and cheese sandwich or open a bag of Fritos.
More definitions of baloneyDefinition of baloney in:
- The British & World English dictionary