(also band leader)
- A player or conductor at the head of a musical band.More example sentences
- Singers, composers and bandleaders have been drawing inspiration from all the borders of the sea to enliven and enrich their recipes.
- But Handy did indeed become a musician, albeit a commercial bandleader playing light classical music and the popular songs of the day.
- Smith was a prolific early-twentieth-century Chicago musician who served as a teacher, a bandleader, and composer.
More definitions of bandleaderDefinition of bandleader in:
- The British & World English dictionary