- The conductor of a musical band, especially a brass or military one.More example sentences
- The article provoked anger at Miller from certain army brass and some old-line military bandmasters.
- Military bandmasters were able to arrange pieces to suit their players and instruments, and many became composers themselves.
- He has been bandmaster of the Morawa Brass Band since 1960, but began with the band in 1948 playing the euphonium.
More definitions of bandmasterDefinition of bandmaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary