(Of a filter) transmitting only a set range of frequencies: a 1-40 Hz bandpass filter
More example sentences
- The multiplex type filter contains at least two disparate bandpass filters for separate reception or transmission frequency bands.
- You can also change volume and reverb levels on each track, adjust resonance and center frequency of a simple bandpass filter, and change pitch and tempo globally.
- The excitation source, a xenon arc lamp, provides a white light beam that is sent through a bandpass filter and reflected into a microscope objective through a dichroic filter.
The range of frequencies transmitted through a bandpass.
- Pyrene-labeled lipids were excited at 344 nm, and monomer and excimer emission intensities were detected at 398 and 480 nm, respectively, with bandpasses of 4.0 nm.
- One of these sensors is a UV sensor array, consisting of six photodiodes selectively monitoring different bandpasses between 200 and 400 nm.
- Samples were excited at 270 nm (16-nm bandpasses for excitation and emission).
Definition of bandpass in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.