(also band saw)
- An endless saw, consisting of a steel band with a serrated edge running over wheels.More example sentences
- The tools used comprise the usual suspects: hoists, tongs, routers, chainsaws, bandsaws and chisels.
- Need to cut a length of tube steel out in the scrap pile, but don't want to dig the steel out and haul it to a shop bandsaw?
- At the heart of most shops, you can find a heavy-duty table saw or bandsaw, a thickness planer, and a jointer.
More definitions of bandsawDefinition of bandsaw in:
- The British & World English dictionary