noun (plural bandsmen)
- A player in a musical band, especially a military or brass one.More example sentences
- As with many other career fields, the bandsmen pull double-duty with musical and support responsibilities.
- Most famous for Nadia Boulanger's teaching, it had been set up in the first instance because General Pershing wanted US Army bandsmen to be trained by French musicians.
- I studied the bands closely as, bandsmen and bandswomen all impeccably uniformed, they marched down the middle of the roadway.
More definitions of bandsmanDefinition of bandsman in:
- The British & World English dictionary