adjectiveNorth American • informal
- Excellent: for a novice, he has done a bang-up jobMore example sentences
- And they're doing a bang-up job: Corporations are currently turning over 30 percent less of their profits to the taxman than they did 20 years ago.
- Instead he's given the keys to newcomer Stephanie Dupont, and while she's still getting the hang of the whole blogging thing, I can safely say she's doing a bang-up job.
- I didn't enter anything this week, and Inscrutable American did a bang-up job in presenting the entries.
More definitions of bang-upDefinition of bang-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary