- An arrangement made with a bank whereby one may deposit and withdraw money and in some cases be paid interest.More example sentences
- I once had a large sum of money deposited into my bank account by mistake.
- He did not turn up for work at Ryalux Carpets on Queensway and he has not withdrawn any money from his bank account.
- It will fund its activities by taking money from your bank account whether you like it or not.
More definitions of bank accountDefinition of bank account in:
- The British & World English dictionary