nounchiefly North American
- A barn built into a hill or other sloped ground.More example sentences
- Sid and Joey are proud of the family history the farms portray, from the stately Westleigh bank barn to the handmade gate hinges and latches made from iron by a 1930s farmhand.
- We have a large ‘Pennsylvania Dutch’ bank barn in the center of our farm complex.
- Aullwood's barn is built in the bank barn style used here by German heritage farmers in the 1800's.
More definitions of bank barnDefinition of bank barn in:
- The British & World English dictionary