- A check drawn by a bank on its own funds in another bank.More example sentences
- He gave the PCEC a copy of a bank draft to prove it.
- I also took advantage of the automatic bank draft, which made me eligible for an immediate interest-rate decrease.
- Garda sources said a recurring feature of cheque and bank draft scams by professional criminals is that a naive company insider is persuaded to take most of the risk.
More definitions of bank draftDefinition of bank draft in:
- The British & World English dictionary