- another term for automated teller machine.More example sentences
- The Turkish inflation was not altogether real, in the sense that prices did not go up by much in dollars, and, after Ozal, Turks could just change their money into greenbacks at a bank machine.
- After picking up his first batch of 200 euros from a bank machine on New Year's day, Schroeder tossed a two-euro coin into an accordion player's basket.
- Newry will be the first town in Northern Ireland to have a bank machine dispensing the new Euro banknotes when the currency comes into circulation in January 2002.
More definitions of bank machineDefinition of bank machine in:
- The British & World English dictionary