- A person who commits a bank robbery: a group of bank robbers uses sophisticated technology to perform their heistsMore example sentences
- A bank robber who broke out of downtown Chicago's federal jail in an "old man" disguise has been recaptured.
- An alleged bank robber in the United States was arrested after she posted a video on YouTube claiming to have stolen more than US $6000 at gun-point.
- See how easily he slips out from the shadows to capture those bank robbers.
More definitions of bank robberDefinition of bank robber in:
- The British & World English dictionary