- An act or instance of robbing a bank: he had participated in a bank robbery netting $4 million she is awaiting trial on charges of bank robberyMore example sentences
- The film was a true story about a bank robbery in Brooklyn three years earlier.
- The U.S. Attorney's office in Rhode Island says he has agreed to plead guilty to nine counts of bank robbery.
- The man is believed to be responsible for two bank robberies in the past month, the FBI said.
More definitions of bank robberyDefinition of bank robbery in:
- The British & World English dictionary