- 1An upholstered bench along a wall, especially in a restaurant or bar.More example sentences
- Take one of the large banquettes along the walls and eye up the girls on the dance floor, or gaze from the balcony on boys below doing their breaks.
- Lounge on inviting velvet banquettes, leather easy chairs or oversized ottomans and sip their divine cocktails.
- Instead Currid's has attractively upholstered banquette seating and padded stools.
More definitions of banquetteDefinition of banquette in:
- The British & World English dictionary