- another term for bar graph.More example sentences
- The Privacy Threat Index mimics the Homeland Security bar chart with green, blue, yellow, orange and red signaling low, guarded, elevated, high and severe threat conditions, respectively.
- The familiar horizontal bar chart was developed as a production control tool to provide a quick visual means of determining where and how a project was going, thereby simplifying project management and tracking.
- We begin with a simple weekly bar chart of the S & P 500.
More definitions of bar chartDefinition of bar chart in:
- The British & World English dictionary