- A machine-readable code in the form of numbers and a pattern of parallel lines of varying widths, printed on and identifying a product. Also called Universal Product Code.More example sentences
- Some microwaves are being designed to read a bar code that will be printed on the side of the package and cook it automatically.
- He took a photograph of Craig then airbrushed out his pacemaker scar and printed a bar code onto his chest.
- The bar code will be printed on the reverse side of the ballot paper on the declaration of identity.
verb[with object] Back to top
More definitions of barcodeDefinition of barcode in:
- The British & World English dictionary