- An aerobatic maneuver in which an aircraft follows a single turn of a spiral while rolling once about its longitudinal axis.More example sentences
- ‘Blue Leader in,’ Matt glanced across to see Michael's Hurricane peeling sharply into a barrel roll towards the German fighters below them.
- He keyed the comport, while jerking the aging freighter into a barrel roll and zig-zag pattern.
- I did a barrel roll, dropping a step and closing the throttle.
More definitions of barrel rollDefinition of barrel roll in:
- The British & World English dictionary