(also bar stool)
- A tall padded stool for customers at a bar to sit on.More example sentences
- She took a seat on an empty bar stool ordering a drink.
- Seated on a wooden bar stool, Selina shook her head slowly with his argument as she sipped from the tall glass of tea Nathan had fixed her.
- Taking a seat at the bar stool she ordered an ice water from the man tending the bar; watching as her friends resumed the game.
More definitions of barstoolDefinition of barstool in:
- The British & World English dictionary