- Of or relating to the center of gravity.More example sentences
- When the results of the analysis started coming in, it turned out that the initial estimate was almost entirely correct: The scores of all the triplet and pulse candidates, both barycentric and non-barycentric, had indeed gone down.
- The three probabilities can be viewed as the barycentric coordinates of a vector p =, and the corresponding vector is mapped onto a two-dimensional simplex
- The most important are the barycentric and trilinear coordinates.
- More example sentences
- This message appears when the barycentre is equal to zero as the result of the computation.
- We shall look at the asymptotics of the barycentres of independent copies of Brownian motions on the hyperbolic spaces.
- The arrival times given are those of the centre of the first main pulse after midnight at infinite frequency at the barycentre of the solar system, in seconds.
late 19th century: from Greek barus 'heavy' + -centric.
More definitions of barycentricDefinition of barycentric in:
- The British & World English dictionary