(also barytes /bəˈrītēz/)
- variant spelling of barite.More example sentences
- The primary minerals at the Loudville deposit, in estimated order of decreasing abundance, are quartz, barite, calcite, galena, sphalerite, fluorite, and chalcopyrite.
- It is dominated by the deposition of calcite with minor pyrite, marcasite, barite, anhydrite and gypsum.
- Most specimens are on a typical brown goethite matrix and may have associated calcite, plattnerite, barite, fluorite, and hemimorphite.
More definitions of baryteDefinition of baryte in:
- The British & World English dictionary