- A military hospital situated at some distance from the area of active operations during a war.More example sentences
- It operated fifty-eight domestic and overseas base hospitals for the military, twenty-four of them in France.
- Both were treated at the base hospital for smoke inhalation.
- He spent the next 4 hours at the base hospital for treatment and observation, and then returned to the line to continue his maintenance work.
More definitions of base hospitalDefinition of base hospital in:
- The British & World English dictionary