- A fabric cap of a kind originally worn by baseball players, with a large brim and an adjustable strap at the back.More example sentences
- So if you're having a bad hair day on the weekend, give it a rest and slip on a baseball cap.
- In some of the raids the man masked his face with dark sunglasses, a baseball cap, a hood and a newspaper.
- He was wearing a two-tone baseball cap with a dark peak and designer label on the forehead part.
More definitions of baseball capDefinition of baseball cap in:
- The British & World English dictionary