- A style of weave or a pattern resembling basketwork.More example sentences
- It is characterized with narrow stripes and can be woven in plain or basket weave.
- Both are available in planks, strips, or patterns such as herringbone or basket weave.
- The herringbone and basket weave patterns are better suited for paving larger areas because they are more detailed and can be appreciated in larger areas.
More definitions of basket weaveDefinition of basket weave in:
- The British & World English dictionary