- 1The art or activity of creating woven baskets.More example sentences
- It is more than teaching skills, such as archery or basket-weaving.
- If you want to get good at something (karate, basket-weaving, asking out girls, etc.), practice it.
- These include hat-making, drum-making, basket-weaving, and the carving of dugout canoes.
- 2 • humorous A college course that is thought to be very easy.More example sentences
- If your transcript is filled with easy A's, such those as earned in classes like the fabled Basket-Weaving 101, you'll likely be ranked below a student who has a lower GPA comprised of courses in the hard sciences.
- Those college classes you took...must have been History of Rock N' Roll and basket-weaving 101, right?
- When I was in school, we called this kind of course Basket-Weaving 101 (actually, we did not have any courses this absurd, but some were almost as easy as this one seems to be).