- A computer file containing a list of instructions to be carried out in turn.More example sentences
- Specifically, we are going to configure Samba to validate users and run our login batch file, provide file and print shares, and provide network-browsing services.
- A techie friend of mine suggested that I write a simple batch file [program] so that my swap file is deleted every time I reboot the computer.
- Users first discovered it last spring, and even patched together a crude batch file which killed and restarted the ink-continent digitizer process.
More definitions of batch fileDefinition of batch file in:
- The British & World English dictionary