- 1A building with baths for communal use.More example sentences
- As a result, communal bathhouses, pools and spas are a house specialty.
- She and the ladies were all taking a proper bath in the indoor bathhouse.
- There's the gym, the bathhouse, the police precinct, the batting cages.
- 2A building where swimmers change clothes.More example sentences
- Not long after Thoreau's death, the structures on the shores of Walden Pond included bathhouse and baseball diamond, dining and dance halls, boating facilities and concession stands.
- The pool and bathhouse, an intelligent plan that allows pedestrian access across the pool, is in unfortunate disrepair, with a damaged wood trellis and concrete steps, among other areas.
- Everyone takes pride in Edna's new skill as she returns to the bathhouse to change into dry clothes.
More definitions of bathhouseDefinition of bathhouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary