- 1A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a sink and a toilet.More example sentences
- To the left is the family bathroom which has a bath, wash basin, toilet and tiled wall and floor.
- Hence the state-of-the art bathrooms with rolltop baths, his and her washbasins and shower units with jet sprays.
- The bathroom has a bath, a toilet and a hand basin and is plumbed for a washing machine.
- 1.1A set of matching fixtures, especially as sold together, to be fitted in a bathroom.More example sentences
- These prices include fitted kitchens and bathrooms.
- Prices include a snowmobile as standard, and buyers can opt for fitted kitchens, bathrooms and general furnishings at additional cost.
- Each was provided with bathrooms / showers and kitchens and some of the units were extended to include living rooms and bedrooms.
- 1.2North American A room containing a toilet: I have to go to the bathroomMore example sentences
- The school's bathroom facilities also received a new coat of paint at the same time.
- Jamie stood outside the door of one of the public bathrooms, his stomach in knots.
- They also have generous bathroom facilities that they allow one to use in emergencies.
go to (or use) the bathroom
- Urinate or defecate.More example sentences
- She noticed that I was sleeping constantly, frequently going to the bathroom, and losing weight even though I was eating tons of food.
- I was drinking a lot of water and going to the bathroom all the time.
- Even the mundane has a role here, like cleaning your house, going to the bathroom or acquiring furniture.