- Fight or compete to a definite conclusion.More example sentences
- The sheepdog won round one of Thursday's competition before battling it out in the final with 30 other dogs in the mixed breed category.
- The first event on the list is the mixed draughts competitions with Hacketstown battling it out in two sections.
- Shooting teams from all over Europe battled it out in an exciting competition three weeks ago in Bywell, Scotland.
More definitions of battle it outDefinition of battle it out in:
- The British & World English dictionary