Definition of bayside in English:
On or near the shore of a bay.
- Went for a walk with Malu along the shore right across the street from Humphrey's, the bayside venue here.
- From a bayside beach named for its most famous inhabitant, my dive partners and I stagger into the murky waters of New Jersey's Horseshoe Cove with scuba tanks strapped to our backs.
- Albany House was supplied by Albany, a bayside post.
nounBack to top
The land on the shore of a bay.
- Public appeals were opened in local areas including the bayside suburbs.
- My team of four set off to Plum Island, a freshwater tidal wetland on the bay side.
- Dr Rankin grew up in the bayside suburbs of Melbourne.
Definition of bayside in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan