On or near the shore of a bay.
- Went for a walk with Malu along the shore right across the street from Humphrey's, the bayside venue here.
- From a bayside beach named for its most famous inhabitant, my dive partners and I stagger into the murky waters of New Jersey's Horseshoe Cove with scuba tanks strapped to our backs.
- Albany House was supplied by Albany, a bayside post.
The land on the shore of a bay.
- Public appeals were opened in local areas including the bayside suburbs.
- My team of four set off to Plum Island, a freshwater tidal wetland on the bay side.
- Dr Rankin grew up in the bayside suburbs of Melbourne.
Definition of bayside in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.