noun (plural beaneries)North American • informal
- A cheap restaurant.More example sentences
- A hospital cafeteria's mission statement, however, can put that of the most foppish of five-star beaneries to shame.
- More than one fellow rubbernecker judged it fortunate the truck overturned before having a chance to careen across the gravel parking lot and through the beanery's front windows.
- The Car Department building in the Here Yard was demolished along with the tiny beanery located between it and the yard office when Toronto Yard opened.
More definitions of beaneryDefinition of beanery in:
- The British & World English dictionary