- Licensed firearm holders could bear arms still.
- For all of the foregoing reasons, we now hold there is a state created right to bear arms which includes the right to carry a handgun with a license, provided that all of the requirements of the Indiana Firearms Act are met.
- Under a federal statute, Bean was entitled to have the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms consider his application for restoration of his right to bear arms.
2Wear or display a coat of arms.
- They were staunch Jacobites, and even after Culloden they continued to bear arms and wear the white cockade.
- Although daughters and sons inherit the right to bear arms for themselves personally, the right passes only through the male line: hence, a son transmits the arms to his children, but a daughter, while bearing them for herself, does not transmit them to her children.
- Obviously proving one's right to bear Arms had significant impact, both economically and socially on a family.
Definition of bear arms in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.