nounchiefly North American
- A kind of fiberboard used in building.More example sentences
- On the near side of a waist-high beaverboard counter, a jeans-clad lady fussed to firm up further arrangements.
- The entire building had become a giant rabbit warren of beaverboard and drywall cubicles for almost 5,000 people.
- The settlement round the point was abandoned, and the beaverboard houses moved down behind the Store around the Lagoon.
More definitions of beaverboardDefinition of beaverboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary