(abbreviation: b. & b.)
Definition of bed and breakfast in English:
1Sleeping accommodations for a night and a morning meal, provided in guest houses and small hotels.
- Guests can stay mid week for two nights bed and breakfast and one evening meal from €135 per person sharing.
- This price includes three nights' bed and breakfast, one evening meal and a gala banquet on New Year's Eve.
- I wanted to get away for two nights this week for the Easter Holidays with my wife and my young son who is eleven and was quoted €740 for two night's bed and breakfast with one evening meal.
1.1A guest house or small hotel offering sleeping accommodations and a morning meal.
- Accommodation is plentiful whether you try hotels, motels, bed and breakfast or for something a little different a farmstay.
- Places to stay range from hotels and bed and breakfast to self-catering apartments, farmhouses and camping.
- Hotels, guesthouses and bed and breakfast establishments had the no vacancy signs out early and pubs, restaurants and nightclubs enjoyed a roaring trade.
Definition of bed and breakfast in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan