1Greatly impress (someone) with brilliance or skill: bedazzled by him, they offered him a job in Paris
More example sentences
- It commences from 15th of May and bedazzles the visitors with excellent dance performances, concerts, and other performances.
- Are you reading my button or are you just bedazzled by my beauty?
- But that's not always really that necessary in order to bedazzle an audience.
- More example sentences
- The whole point is to disorient - that's how you get consumers to consume, put them in a milieu of bedazzlement and wonder.
- But it gave me this feeling, this sort of bedazzlement, that I've yet to shake.
- I don't know why I fell for Eve - why do you fall in love with anyone? - but after the initial bedazzlement of her humour and intelligence and beauty, there was always the mystery.
Definition of bedazzle in:
- The British & World English dictionary