- Dirty and disheveled: we got there, tired and bedraggledMore example sentences
- The poor garden is looking bedraggled: dry and dishevelled.
- He had dragged himself from the bed in a tangle of blankets, his hair tousled and bedraggled like a farmer's hay stack that had been left out in the rain.
- Jamie grunted, combing down his long, bedraggled, messy hair with his hand.
- More example sentences
- It bedraggles the Calla lilies, leaving them tattered at the edges and browned like vintage fabric.
- At 6 p.m., the audition procedure, the most bedraggling and stressful portion of the festival for some began.
- Winter jasmine is doggedly flowering on the fence by the chicken house in spite of rain which bedraggles the fragile petals.