nounchiefly North American
- A sleeping bag or other bedding rolled into a bundle.More example sentences
- Shrugging I put the bottle in my backpack and started to roll up my bedroll.
- Phineas Brock stretched out atop his bedroll beside the campfire, folded his arms under his head and gazed up at the crowded night sky.
- They chatter, well argue drunkenly anyhow, until around 4am before going to bed in their own separate bedrolls.
More definitions of bedrollDefinition of bedroll in:
- The British & World English dictionary