(also bedsitter or bed-sitting room)
- A one-room apartment typically consisting of a combined bedroom and sitting room with cooking facilities.More example sentences
- Currently the accommodation comprises bedsits with shared bathroom facilities.
- He said part of the problem was that its accommodation comprised of bedsits which were not in great demand among retired people.
- The flat development consists of 25 one-bedroom units, four two bedroom flats and a single bedsit.
More definitions of bedsitDefinition of bedsit in:
- The British & World English dictionary