- A decorative drapery attached to the frame of a bed; a dust ruffle.More example sentences
- The summer-like warmth had faded with the setting sun and now the fresh nip of cool spring air flowed through the screen and ruffled the white bedskirt.
- For, one needs, in addition, the matching comforter, bedskirt, duvet, three types of pillows, shams, draperies, upholstered furniture, tablecloths, fabric lampshades, and rugs.
- The package includes matching sheets, pillows, pillowcases, duvet, and bedskirt.
More definitions of bedskirtDefinition of bedskirt in:
- The British & World English dictionary