- A drinking game in which players attempt to throw or hit table tennis balls into cups of beer, and their opponents are required to drink the contents of any cup in which a ball lands: the bar was fairly empty but we had a great time playing beer pongMore example sentences
- Many former club members were surprised to learn an American had been accepted, but the newcomer has already made an important cultural contribution to night life: introducing beer pong, a drinking game that is a staple of American fraternity life.
- Police said they found bottles of beer, hard liquor, and two tables set up for the drinking game "beer pong."
- Last fall, Georgetown University banned beer pong, beer-pong tables and inordinate numbers of Ping-Pong balls in its dorms – even in the rooms of students of legal drinking age.
More definitions of beer pongDefinition of beer pong in:
- The British & World English dictionary