- An appetizer consisting of a crêpe stuffed with a savory filling, typically caviar and crème fraiche.More example sentences
- To serve, place a beggar's purse in the center of a plate and spoon some mushroom sauce and Pinot Noir sauce around the dish.
- Legions of waiters in black tie buzzed by, offering beggar's purses filled with caviar.
- Place a ring of julienne vegetables on top of the sauce to form a nest and place the beggar's purse in the center.
More definitions of beggar's purseDefinition of beggar's purse in:
- The British & World English dictionary