- An animal belonging to a variety of the galloway breed of cattle (see Galloway).More example sentences
- Although the galloway does come in solid colours, the belted galloway is more striking with a white belt stretching right around its middle.
- Leeds City Council has a breeding herd of 14 black and white belted galloways which can often be seen in the ring at the major shows.
- The distinctive white belt found in Belted Galloways often varies somewhat in width and regularity but usually covers most of the body from the shoulders to the hooks.
More definitions of belted gallowayDefinition of belted galloway in:
- The British & World English dictionary